A program by Brahim’s to promote healthy living, healthy lifestyles education, through experiential hands-on learning in classroom and cooking demonstration using Brahim’s products.
- To provide resources and services for school education on healthy food and meal habits lifestyle for the next generation.
- To help schools, parents and other food advocates in providing our children with access to healthy and easy-to-cook home meals.
- To increase accessibility to healthier convenient meals by providing nutrition info and develop meals preparation skills to students through classroom training and cooking demonstrations.
- To bring awareness and change to eating and meal preparation habits.
- To develop student’s ability to prepare their own home-cook meals.
Key Program Steps:
Cooking Demonstration: Cooking demonstration will be conducted with students’ participation along with an educational presentation on food nutrition and food preparation.
- Secondary schools nationwide
- Students age 15-17 years
Join Brahim’s Contest:
Brahim’s Hidden Logo Contest
- Open to all students age 13-18 years and schools to take part